Mass media press release distribution Services plan: NewsPost™
Submit your press releases to to U.S. magazines, newspapers, radio & television stations for $99/Release.
Reach U.S. nationwide and global audience with mass media and search engine optimized (SEO) press releases. Your news is published on online popular news sites of newspapers, magazines, television and radio stations around United States. See distribution media list or buy plan.
The same press releases are also published on RSS feeds, news aggregating websites; they are archived for life for continuous indexing on all major search engines such as Ask, Bing, Google and Yahoo. Indexed news releases provide persistent global exposure.
Press Release Distribution with Guaranteed Results!™
- Target your press release with up to 10 industry categories to be displayed on EmailWire.com and distributed accordingly.
- Your press release is featured on EmailWire.com. It will appear persistently on top of all other press releases for 24 hours.
- Include high resolution image and thumbnail. Both are uploaded with your press release and on EmailWire.com and optimized for search engines. Thumbnail is distributed with your press release to GroupWeb Media Network and partner news sites for more visibility.
- Upload video clip with your press release at no extra charge. Same video is distributed as well.
- Next day distribution - your press release is distributed and published within 24 hours. Plan your news release for next day distribution.
- See your press release stream over RSS and Java feeds to subscribers sites, blogs and social news networks.
- Your press release is optimized for search engines with search engine friendly URLs, with keywords in meta tags and anchored or hyperlinked keywords in body of your press release. Anchored links are published on GroupWeb Media Network and on our partners' news sites.
- Your press release is archived in EmailWire.com and it is available on all major search engines. This gives your press release a longer live to bring leads to your company's websites.
- Your press release gets continues viral distribution with social bookmarks and sharing tools.
Each time you post your release, news sites will pick and publish your release in full text; some sites will mention your release or link to it. We provide you with a EmailWireClip™ -- a clipping report within 24 hours. See example of a clipping report that will show news sites that have published your press release.
We guarantee at least 50 news sites on the clipping report that shows where your presss release has been published.
You receive statistics on how many times your press release has been downloaded, read and printed within your account panel free of charge.
Register to buy plan or call 281-645-4086.