Africa dominates the Beauty Drinks Market during the forecast period.
Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the “Middle-East and Africa Beauty Drinks Market” which estimates the market to grow from $58.5 million from 2016 to $99.84 million with a CAGR of 11.28% in the forecast period 2016-2021.
View report description and TOC: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-beauty-drinks-market-1247/
Beauty drinks are getting more and more popular among consumers due to convenient consumption and their benefits. Customers have started demanding variety in the products and more efficient products which acts as a catalyst in the growth. Recent technological advancement has led to increase in industrial mass production of these products of these beverages.
Download a free sample report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-beauty-drinks-market-1247/request-sample
The driving factors for the growth of this market are increasing awareness among the masses with respect to these products, rise in population and increase in disposable incomes. Another factor responsible for the growth is increase in interest of people in maintain health and beauty, also companies investing in R&D to develop new products has also impacted market growth.
By Ingredients Type
• Vitamins and Minerals.
• Fruit Extracts.
By Demographic Consumption
• Younger Women.
• Mature Women.
Geographically the market is segmented into Middle-East and Africa. Africa is dominating the beauty drinks market in this region while Middle-East is estimated to grow fastest in the forecast period.
Request for sample report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-beauty-drinks-market-1247/request-discount
Key players that operate in the beauty drinks market are DyDo Drin Co., Big Quark LLC, SIPA spa, Sappe Public Company Limited, The Coca-Cola Company Inc. and Nestlé S.A. Several firms functioning in beauty drinks markets are endlessly introducing new types of beauty drinks used for diverse target customer and applications.
Scope of the Middle-East and Africa Beauty Drinks Market:
• Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of Middle-East and African regional Markets.
• To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysis on basis of type, products, application and end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
• Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
• PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
• An extensive listing of major market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
• Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising the Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Supplements Segment:
Dietary fibers Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-dietary-fibers-market-1043/
Food Encapsulation Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-food-encapsulation-market-1099/
Insoluble Dietary Fiber Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-insoluble-dietary-fiber-market-1510/
Nutraceuticals Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nutraceuticals-market-539/
Organic Soy Protein Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-organic-soy-protein-market-516/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research and business intelligence. We have rich experience in research across major industry segments like Healthcare, Agriculture, Food & Beverages etc. and we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our research services contribute to key business areas like business process improvement, key decision making and developing appropriate corporate strategy. We are truly committed to our clients and other stakeholders for providing customized research services of the highest quality all the while being an organization that’s trusted for its integrity, respected for its accountability, and admired for its excellence, by both clients and competitors alike.
Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast
Tel: +1-888- 702-9626
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.