Immune Thrombocytopenia Market Potential Rates of industry in the world Analysis and Forecast to 2025
ReportsWeb.com published “Global Immune Thrombocytopenia Market” from its database. This Report Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects. It also Tr
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/EpiCast-Report:-Immune-Thrombocytopenia-%28ITP%29---Epidemiology-Forecast-to-2025
Publisher epidemiologists selected nationally representative population-based studies, peer-reviewed journals, and registries (for example: GPRD, JIDIC) that used Read codes which are cross-referenced with ICD-9 and ICD-10 (D69.3) codes to diagnose ITP. ITP was defined as having platelet levels between 100-150 x 109/L.
In the 7MM, the diagnosed prevalent cases of primary and secondary ITP will increase from 359,208 cases in 2015 to 384,780 cases in 2025 at an annual growth rate (AGR) of 0.71%. The 5EU will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases throughout the forecast period with 179,350 cases in 2015 and 191,229 cases in 2025, while Japan will have the lowest number of diagnosed prevalent cases with 24,468 in 2015 and 24,479 in 2025.
In the 7MM, the diagnosed incident cases of primary and secondary ITP will increase from 33,136 cases in 2015 to 35,364 cases in 2025, at an AGR of 0.67%.
- The Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of NSCLC in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan) . It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent and diagnosed incident cases of ITP segmented by type (primary and secondary) , sex, and age.
- The ITP epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001522954/sample
Reasons to buy
The ITP EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global ITP market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global ITP market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Epidemiology 8
2.1 Disease Background 8
2.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 8
2.3 Global Trends 9
2.3.1 US 11
2.3.2 5EU 12
2.3.3 Japan 13
2.4 Forecast Methodology 13
2.4.1 Sources Used Tables 15
2.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods 17
2.4.3 Sources Not Used 26
2.5 Epidemiological Forecast for ITP (2015-2025) 27
2.5.1 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of ITP 27
2.5.2 Age-Specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of ITP 31
2.5.3 Sex-Specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of ITP 35
2.5.4 Age-Standardized Diagnosed Prevalence of ITP 39
2.5.5 Diagnosed Incident Cases of ITP 42
2.5.6 Age-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of ITP 46
2.5.7 Sex-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of ITP 50
2.5.8 Age-Standardized Diagnosed Incidence of ITP 54
2.6 Discussion 56
2.6.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight 56
2.6.2 Limitations of the Analysis 58
2.6.3 Strengths of the Analysis 59
3 Appendix 60
3.1 Bibliography 60
3.2 Physicians and Specialists Included in this Study 62
3.3 About the Authors 62
3.3.1 Epidemiologists 62
3.3.2 Reviewers 63
3.3.3 Global Director of Therapy Analysis and Epidemiology 64
3.3.4 Global Head of Healthcare 64
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001522954/buying
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.