Diamond Mining Market Potential Rates of industry in the world 2016 Analysis and Forecast to 2020
ReportsWeb.com published “Global Diamond Mining Market” from its database. This Report Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects. It also Track indus
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/global-diamond-mining-to-2020
- Provides overview of global diamond mining industry.
- Information about global diamond reserves by country, reserves by major operating mines and diamond grade.
- Historic and forecast rough diamond production data from 2000 to 2020.
- Comprehensive information of major operating diamond mines in Asia-Pacific (APAC), Oceania, Middle East and Africa (MEA), Americas and Former Soviet Union (FSU)
- Comprehensive information of major exploration diamond projects in North America (NA), South and Central America (SCA), Oceania, MEA and FSU.
- Comprehensive information of major development diamond projects in APAC, NA, SCA, MEA and FSU.
- Obtain various factors affecting the global diamond industry and demand for the commodity.
- Company profile, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming diamond projects.
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001501219/sample
Reasons to buy
- Get the scenario of global diamond mining industry.
- Get an overview of global diamond reserves and bifurcation by country, selected operating mines and diamond grade.
- Obtain historic (2000-2015) and forecast data on rough diamond production to 2020.
- Identify various factors that drive and affect the demand for diamond.
- Information about various active, exploration and upcoming diamond projects in the world with bifurcation by region.
- Identify and understand various companies operating in the global diamond mining industry with complete profile and business description.
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 3
2 GLOBAL DIAMOND MINING - RESERVES AND PRODUCTION 6
2.1 Reserves by Country, Grade and Major Mines 6
2.1.1 Australia 7
2.1.2 Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) 7
2.1.3 Botswana 8
2.1.4 South Africa 9
2.2 Historical and Forecast Production 9
2.2.1 Production by country 11
220.127.116.11 Russia 13
18.104.22.168 Botswana 15
22.214.171.124 Australia 17
2.3 Active Mines 19
2.4 Exploration Projects 24
2.5 Development Projects 26
2.6 Factors Affecting Global Demand for Diamonds 29
3 MAJOR GLOBAL DIAMOND PRODUCERS 30
3.1 Alrosa 31
3.2 De Beers SA 32
3.3 Rio Tinto Plc 34
3.4 Petra Diamonds Ltd 35
3.5 Dominion Diamond Corporation (DDC) 38
4 APPENDIX 39
4.1 Abbreviations 39
4.2 Bibliography 39
4.3 Methodology 39
4.3.1 Coverage 39
4.3.2 Secondary Research 40
4.3.3 Primary Research 40
4.3.4 Expert Panel Validation 41
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001501219/buying
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.