Polyvinyl Chloride Global Market Key Developments, Outlook, Analysis & Forecast to 2022
ReportsWeb.com published “Polyvinyl Chloride Global Market” from its database. This report Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations. This report Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/polyvinyl-chloride-pvc-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
The construction industry was the major end user segment using polyvinyl chloride products accounting for around 70% of the global Polyvinyl Chloride consumption. The rising demand of wood plastic composites and electric vehicles are the key opportunities in the Polyvinyl Chloride market. Asia Pacific has the major market due to high growth potential of construction industry. China was the major consumer in Asia-Pacific, accounting for more than half of the total regional consumption.
Some of the key players in the global Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) market include Arkema, Braskem S.A, Chemplast Sanmar Limited, Axiall Corporation, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd., BASF, Solvay S.A, Formosa Plastics Group, Westlake Chemica Corp, Georgia Gulf Corp, Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co. Ltd, Ineos Chlorvinyls Ltd, KEM one, and Mexichem S.A.B.
- Credit cards
- Cling films
- Window frames
End-Use Industries Covered:
- Consumer Goods
- Wire and Cable Coatings
- Electrical & Electronics
- Furniture and Clothing
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001153392/sample
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East
- South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
10.2 Braskem S.A
10.3 Chemplast Sanmar Limited
10.4 Axiall Corporation
10.5 Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd.
10.7 Solvay S.A
10.8 Formosa Plastics Group
10.9 Westlake Chemica Corp
10.10 Georgia Gulf Corp.
10.11 Occidental Petroleum Corporation
10.12 Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co. Ltd
10.13 Ineos Chlorvinyls Ltd
10.14 KEM one
10.15 Mexichem S.A.B.
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001153392/buying
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.